Local units use MemberHub to:
- Accept online membership payments
- Update the name and email address of PTA officers
- Enter name and email for members that do not join online through the MemberHub site.
- Send email directly to PTA members
- Confirm annual Financial Review has been completed and results reported to your PTA’s Board of Directors
- Enter the filing date of annual IRS Form 990
- Download membership cards
- Sell spirit wear, collect donations, conduct fundraisers, and more through the PTA store
- Create school directories
- Manage event, volunteer, and donation signups
MemberHub Login Page
Click here to sign into MemberHub.
First time logging into MemberHub?
- Enter your email address.
- Choose the 2nd option, “I need to create a password” and enter your first and last name.
- Check your inbox and click the link in the confirmation email. Choose a password.
NOTE: After logging in if you do not see an orange Admin Button in the upper right-hand corner, please contact the State Office to request site admin access.
VAPTA MemberHub Guide for PTAs (document attached)
MemberHub Welcome Package (document attached)
Every PTA volunteer we know is eager for help. That’s why MemberHub has a team of dedicated customer engagement representatives — who are all PTA leaders themselves — to help you get the most out of MemberHub.
If you want some one-on-one help setting up your MemberHub site, just schedule a call!
Here are some resources to help you customize your site and get families on board:
- MemberHub support: Articles and videos to help you get started
- Video series and help articles on customizing your account
Support resource list for info on MemberHub and PTA operations, to help you get the right answer quickly.